Friday, June 26, 2015

Farm Adventures....partly cloudy...80's

And to conclude our Then and Now baby pictures here are Threadrick and Patches. They have been getting out of the pen since day 2 and have developed a habit of browsing their neighborhood. When I can't locate them I check Bandit's(the 3 year old wether) pen, that is their favorite place to take a nap. Here they're hurrying to get their share of the hay before I distribute it. These two are going to a sheep farm, to help with brush clearing. I'm happy to learn they will live with predator dogs that will keep them safe.
New born
Since the forecast is for perhaps showers today, I'm gratefully for  a rest from hay making. Wait till Monday when I show you what startled me while putting the last load of hay away last night!
escape artists!

2 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings