Friday, January 2, 2015

SNIPPETS & SNATCHES

We're starting  a new  column entitled "Snippets and Snatches" today.
The title comes from a phrase I use to refer to the many pieces of paper or first pages in notebooks that are lying all over my house (years and years worth)!  In this column I'm going to Recollect and Recount the many sayings my mother was so fond of saying and sort through my snippets to share my Ruminations with you about this Journey to Jonquil Junction.
I wish I could have followed one of  her sayings  "don't put off until tomorrow what could be done today", then this, her harvest table, wouldn't be so cluttered!  But alas on this Journey life got in the way and borrowed my 'today' time. Now it's tomorrow and I hope to get busy sorting through my stash of notes.
Sure hope you'll join us for the trip, and may you always find  something to smile about.
 
Won't you 'come go with us'??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings