Thursday, January 29, 2015

A tale of six kitties.............

More Out Takes from the 2016 Cat Calendar photo shoots :)
Today it's Lonesome our March calendar kitty and his favorite winter activity ......

 
Lazy Winter Day Activity  ----- SLEEP! 

Then change beds and sleep some more.
And it certainly helps if you have a broadback, AND your owner provides a Wood Stove!
 
What is it about Maine Coon cats and their owners? Such a loyal combination.
Some day soon in my "Snippet" column I'll tell you how I got mine.
I think I see a smile on his face, Don't you?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings