Saturday, January 3, 2015

Snippets and Snatches

 Today I thought I'd tell a little "herstory" about this column. 
When my sister died last year I thought of all the stories that could be told about what she lived through.
 I mentioned to her family to look for snippets and snatches, and sure enough they found scads. (She and I always said we'd write "someday"). Well, unfortunately, I can't write her stories, but maybe I can write a few of mine. Hers would have been more interesting, like going to Nome, Alaska as a teenage bride. But then I've had a few journeys too, and I'm hoping to make 2015 the year to start the Recollections.
Won't you join us for the journey? , and let's smile along the way.
Won't you 'come go with me' on this journey??

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait. Looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings