Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Farm Adventures ...... Sunny......Still and 38*

                                     Baby goats coming soon!!!!!!!!!!

One of these does is due in 7 weeks, the other in 11. Who do you think will be first, the one on left, or the one on the right?
Alright, now how about these 2.  This time guess how far apart their due dates are
Answers tomorrow!!
(you can guess in comments below or go to FB and comment there)

  I can't believe I'll have three milking this year. I'll have to run the Sultan yogurt maker round the clock. I hope my husband keeps his word to make cheese if only we had more milk!!!!!! Because I can see I won't have the time. I looked in the attic today after not climbing up there for 16 years. UGH!!! I know what I'll be doing from now until hot weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings