Friday, November 27, 2015

November weather......Rain...40's

A very rainy Friday here. Here's my view from upstairs.

Those silver ribbons in the field, are excesses of water shedding to form rivulets that flow into Begley's Creek on the edge of our property.
A wonderful day to read, don't you think?
And I've been wanting to recommend these books to you. They were given to me by a dear friend years ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed them.
Hope you will also. The first to read is "Seasons of My Life".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings