Monday, June 20, 2016

Farm Life...Sunny..90*

"Once found, never forgotten"  that's a saying I have about animals and food.
Here's a picture of Highpocket, our pony, squeezing into a little chick yard.
The other day  he found my container of chick grower that I'd left out for those frequent feedings and now he comes every day to look for more.
I guess tight spaces don't bother him.
I don't know if he backed out or found room to turn around! 
Some day I'll tell you the story about Miss Pig,  when I get all my old
35mm pics digitized. Well, not before the hay is all in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings