Thursday, April 21, 2016

Farm Adventures...clouds/fog 53*

 The fog was beautiful this morning so I hurried to get a nice foggy pic for the back cover of  A. Wyse's book.
 But , of course, by the time I hurried out the door, the fog lifted, I  decided to do our photo shoot anyways.
Can you see the contempt in her face as the hat hits the ground? I remembered a line from her book~~
Cooperation is NOT the name of the game!
Believe me there are a lot of "out take"  pics associated with this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings