Friday, July 3, 2015

Farm Adventures....cloudy....80's

Snake Paths
 

Snake Paths.........................
 Why do I make snake paths, you ask?
Why add this chore to my tasks
And why do I take the time
(it would seem)
To help these intruders of mine?
 
There is a simple reason.....
If one I should chance to meet
And certainly don't want to greet
A path will avoid my defeat.....
 
You see, I make these paths for me!
So we each can better see,
And have more time to jump
When our heart does a thump!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings