Monday, April 20, 2015

Adventures of Valerie & Grace sunny....windy....40

Valerie and Grace with their new family!



Here's a picture from the new owners of Valerie and Grace. They look all settled, don't they? I'm so happy that they are finally in bigger accommodations, and out of the pen they had to stay in all winter. I wish my pasture was closer to the barn so everyone could get out more. Yesterday I put Bandit & Riley out in the pasture, then ran an errand, perhaps 45 minutes, came home to find them gone back to the barn. As A. Wyse points out in her forthcoming book, "fences fall into the weakest link category".
(Maybe if I wasn't always chasing goats, I'd get the book written!!)

More kids coming this week. Stay viewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings