Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The adventures of Valerie & Grace

Starting a new feature today here on our blog: (click on pictures for larger view)
                                     "The adventures of Valerie &  Grace"





I mentioned yesterday that they are named after my sister since they were born on her birthday, April 27. But after a comment my Niece made and as I watched them interact and begin to explore the world yesterday and today. I started to think about my sisters' when they were little and their personalities. So  begins 'the adventures of Valerie & Grace'.
Valerie who always wanted to hang back and be carful and Grace who is much more curious ,outgoing and adventurous ~~~ just like Valerie's younger sister  was.

1 comment:

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings