Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday Quotes...sunny...too hot!

~In Theory~
"I'd like to live in Theory....Everything works there!"
....If I lived in THEORY my house would be cleaner in winter, because I can't work outside. It isn't!
....If I lived in THEORY I wouldn't be looking at seed & chick catalogs, because I would remember all the failures, from years gone by. I don't!
...If I lived in THEORY, my theory of staying strong and active by working hard would have kept me strong and active. It didn't!
....And in THEORY my ''get up a...
nd go" would not
have 'got up and went'. IT DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else want to live in Theory with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings