Thursday, January 2, 2014

Top Cat

Meet another Jonquil Junction kitty....

                                             Here's Jonquil Junction's TOP CAT.........
 
 
 
 

 "Hi, my name is Lonesome. I am a Maine Coon Cat and I share my accommodations at Jonquil Junction with many inhabitants. (Too many, if you ask me!) However I tolerate all the ones that were already here, as well as  the ones that came after me, as long as they understand that I'm in charge. I am first to eat and as you can see  ALWAYS have the best, (and warmest) seat in the house! I hope they tell you readers my "TALE" eventually, as you will think me quite clever, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please click on 'older posts' to see all our posts! Thanks :)

The items we offer are as varied as the weather in these hills!
Hand-hammered copper jewelry, handmade wood case clocks, biscuit and rag quilts, handsewn infant gifts, handcrafted soap, & homespun tales and photos of our menagerie of four footed and feathered friends.




Copper earrings

Copper earrings